Thursday 17 July 2014

Order of Service

Hello everyone.

So at the moment in England were having a heat wave. So to cheer my self up and I've managed after 2 hours with plenty of rest stops to get myself in the garden. My leg is still elevated but I needed a change of scenery. So with all this time off in having to take as I can't drive I thought I'd get some wedding stuff done. 

I have finished the inside to the order of service and awaiting approval from our vicar I thought i would share the outside.

We brought the 100 pre creased carda from the same shop we brought the invitation card which only cost £24.99 . The ribbon from ebay.

So I'm going sit and get crafting.  Sorry for the short blog but doing this on my phone is not the best.

But remember stay hydrated and applu sun screen!

Bye x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment