Wednesday 18 February 2015

30 Things Before 30!

Hey Everyone,

So turns out I didn't do that bad for things I wanted to achieve in 2014, which is good for me HA! I do not do New Years resolutions but thinking of something different for this year! So here it goes.......

A lot of my friends have been looking at all the things they wanted to do before they were 30 and doing 30 things before they are 30, well I thought 1 year isn't long enough! In 4 years time I will be 30 and I thought instead of a new year resolution  why not focus on my things and try to feel inspired by it! Since the wedding I have been a bit unsure and suffering from a lack of inspiration on what to talk about, so lets give this a go. Here is my list:-


  1. Finish Decorating the House
  2. Buy a New Car
  3. Bake more and share the recipes
  4. Develop my Career (or decide what I want to do!)
  5. Make more items with my Sewing Machine
  6. Be more Creative
  7. Produce a Human Being
  8. Challenge myself to something I wouldn't normally do
  9. Visit America Again
  10. Visit a Zoo in a different Country
  11. Visit the International Holocaust Museum
  12. Visit Auschwitz  
  13. Visit Amsterdam
  14. Visit Paris Again
  15. Visit a place I wouldn't think of going to
  16. Visit a Unique Museum
  17. Go back to Hampton Court Palace
  18. Ride a Horse
  19. See Phantom of the Opera
  20. See Le Miserable
  21. Watch all the Hunger Games Films in 1 sitting
  22. Have a Party
  23. Have a Family Party
  24. Do something amazing for my Husbands 30th Birthday
  25. Try a Curry
  26. Read at least 20 new books (book series only count as 
  27. Go to a Comedy Club
  28. See a Music Concert in a Major Venue
  29. Experience something unique
  30. Enjoy a Pamper Day
So I have 4 years to crack on with this....

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment