Wednesday 18 February 2015

New Year, what did I achieve in 2014

Well it's here 2015!

So I thought before I talk about what my plans are for the new year I would discuss what I planned for last year and if I achieved any goals, as I am crap at achieving goals!


1. Decorate my Dining Room. I know this might sound simple but it also involves restoring antique furniture, making curtains etc. I'm currently on the search for Wallpaper, which we can't decide on yet!




Goal Achieved here! We have been in a working dining room for months, it is now full of stuff from upstairs!



2. Plan my Bridal Shower which is at the end of March, I currently have no ideas of what it entails and what people are expecting, which means perfect blog material.

Achieved too. Had a perfect time and I did indeed blog!



3. Actually plan the rest of the wedding, so much to do, so little motivation right now to do it! I'm sure things are not going to get any easier and I need to crack the whip so to speak! 

I am now a married lady!

4. Make my hen party outfit, which is also at the end of March.

Achieved I looked very fetching and awful at the same time!



5. Think and make some Christmas crafts for my first Christmas in my house and hopefully with a Dining Room that is functional!

I did not do any crafts, which makes me sad :-( I made wedding albums on line for gifts!

6. I do not really want to talk about weight but I kinda need to loose half a stone for my wedding dress, damm these chocolate biscuits taste so good, and people brought loads at Christmas.

I have lost 1/2 stone since the wedding, which is good as Honeymoon is in 5 weeks to America!

7. Review my blog on what I have learnt about getting married.

I learnt nothing, other than how to not herd cats!

8. Try to play less of The Sims 3, (I know I'll either have people booing or cheering about this) but I maybe should stop playing this and actually plan a bit of the wedding or do something constructive in my house.

Haven't played on it for 4 months and have no intention of getting into the latest one as it looks awful!

9. Try to get out a bit more, last year was spent making invites, saving money, looking at house, this year I'd actually like to spend time with my friends, do things with Mike that do not involve housework, but actually go see things/people.

Slowly getting a social life back, but trying save money and have a life don't go hand in hand.

10. And I guess Finally actually GET MARRIED!

DONE!

Looking back didn't do too bad I guess. 

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment