Thursday 23 July 2015

Update

Hello Everyone, 

Well I truly am a bad blogger, I just don't know where the time has gone since my last blog post on the 6th March! But I do promise I am working on it! There are some big updates needed, I have been working on a new logo as wearing a wedding dress is now the last thing on my mind and possible never fit in it again for a little while! 

So what blogs do I have in process, well as I wanted to focus on my 30 things list, I thought I would do a small recap where I am and then will blog to how they came around. 

I will admit looking at it now, I am having a hmmmm this is an ambitious list hahaha!

So lets see what I can cross off the list and then you'll have to wait for the next upcoming blogs. 

It's been suggested I try vlogging, so who knows what the future has in store.

  1. Finish Decorating the House
  2. Buy a New Car
  3. Bake more and share the recipes
  4. Develop my Career (or decide what I want to do!)
  5. Make more items with my Sewing Machine
  6. Be more Creative
  7. Produce a Human Being
  8. Challenge myself to something I wouldn't normally do
  9. Visit America Again
  10. Visit a Zoo in a different Country
  11. Visit the International Holocaust Museum
  12. Visit Auschwitz  
  13. Visit Amsterdam
  14. Visit Paris Again
  15. Visit a place I wouldn't think of going to
  16. Visit a Unique Museum
  17. Go back to Hampton Court Palace
  18. Ride a Horse
  19. See Phantom of the Opera
  20. See Les Miserable
  21. Watch all the Hunger Games Films in 1 sitting
  22. Have a Party
  23. Have a Family Party
  24. Do something amazing for my Husbands 30th Birthday
  25. Try a Curry
  26. Read at least 20 new books (book series only count as 1)
  27. Go to a Comedy Club
  28. See a Music Concert in a Major Venue.
  29. Experience something unique
  30. Enjoy a Pamper Day
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment